Does it pain you as a taxpayer when billions of monies in Kenyan state owned enterprises, ministries and county governments disappear without trace? Does it make you wonder how people could plunder the NYS, NHIF, NCPB, KPC, IEBC, National Bank of Kenya, among others with impunity and reckless abandon? Does is shock you when private multibillion enterprises such as Nakumatt Supermarkets, Imperial Bank and Chase Bank collapse under the weight of massive fraud schemes? It should.
Kenya public and private sector is presently in a grip of massive corruption and fraud scandals. While the focus has been on how much has been “stolen”, how it was stolen and by who – I think the first question we should have asked is: How could such theft of public funds happen with a functioning government and in organizations that have seemingly strong controls and a seemingly strong governance structure?
This impunity weighs the country down and becomes a burden in our soul. As a person with high moral fibre, I want to contribute to the “Big 4 Agenda” by helping to detect and get rid of corruption and fraud, but am just a one person, faced by endless fraud and corruption reports, what can I really do?
Worry No More, Get A Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) Certification!
Well, that’s where Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) course from Finstock Evarsity College comes in handy. You can now enroll for Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) course at Finstock Evarsity College, a TVETA approved college. The details for this course are available on our website through the link International Courses-CFE. To apply, click Apply now.
The Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) is a credential awarded by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE). The ACFE is a provider of anti-fraud training and education and is based in the USA.
CFE training involves imparting knowledge of complex financial transactions and understanding of forensic methods, law, and of how to resolve allegations of fraud. Fraud examiners are trained to understand how and why fraud occurs and as a result enhance accountability, reduce misappropriation of resources , with the end result of improving social economic outcomes. The details for this course are available on our website through the link International Courses-CFE. To apply, click Apply now.
Wow, this is great, where do I start?
At Finstock Evarsity College, we got you covered. Finstock Evarsity is an online platform that has partnered with the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) as an educator member.
As a tuition provider and educator member for CFE, we ensure you get both internal (Finstock Evarsity College Certification) and external (international) CFE certification from the examining body (ACFE). This ensures the legitimacy and international recognition of your certification. For more details, go to International Courses-CFE. Apply now
How do we ensure you get CFE Certification.?
- 24hrs access to an online platform for access to notes, quizzes, videos, practice exams, online video conferencing lecturers, and forums among others. This increases convenience for busy professionals who are unable to consistently attend physical classes.
- We have soft copy and hardcopy books on the CFE course in their respective units for readability purposes.
- Chat, Video and audio lessons are available using our online chat and video application which can be accessed on Google store.
- We have online practice tests covering more than 1000 questions on the entire 4 units to prepare you for the final exams.
- We also handle study queries using our state of the art customer relations module found in our e-learning platform.
- We also provide an avenue for physical inquiries at our offices at Town House 2nd Floor room 12, Kaunda Street
- We also have the phone and whatsApp support using line 0703313722.
- The fees for undertaking the course at Finstock Evarsity College are pocket-friendly. The total fees of kes 121,000 fees can be paid a one-off or in three installments of (Kes 51,000, Kes 35,000, Kes 35,000). Apply now
For more details, go to International Courses-CFE
Semester Duration: 4 months (Jan to April 2019) Other Semesters (May to Aug, Sept- Dec)
Deadline for Application: Early application deadline 31st Dec 2018- Late Application Deadline-10th January 2019
Mode of Study: Online
Study materials: 4 hardcopy Books available
Online Practice using past papers: Available
Qualification: A certificate or diploma or degree and / or Relevant experience
Application payment mode/ Registration mode: Online Application
Final International exam mode: Online
Date of Final Exam: In the 5th Month after enrollment.
Contacts: 0703 313 722 / 0796 871 644